At 360 Therapy Group our personalized rehabilitation through our physical therapy services helps you to reduce pain, improve your physical strength, and avoid the recurrence of future injury to achieve your health goals and future goals by making it possible for you to return to an active lifestyle.Our physical therapists will develop a comprehensive, goal-oriented treatment plan in this hands-on therapy that encourages:
- strength training
- cardiovascular conditioning
Conditions We Treat:
- Work Injuries
- Post-Operative Orthopedic Conditions
- Back and Neck Pain and Injuries
- Arm, Shoulder, and Hand Pain and Injuries
- Hip, Knee, Foot, and Ankle Pain and Injuries
- Crushing Injuries
- Sports and Recreational Injuries
- Personal and Auto Injuries
- Fibromyalgia and Regional Pain Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Neurological Conditions such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson’s Disease.
We provide physical therapy to patients of all ages with both acute and chronic injuries, congenital diseases and neurological disorders. We also assist patients pre-surgery to help you become as functional as your body allows before your surgical procedure. Certainly, we also assist patients post-surgery to get them to optimal levels of function and mobility.
For more information on physical therapy please visit the American Physical Therapy Association’s website at www.apta.org.
Let’s start working on your loved one’s health. Set an appointment with us!